Jason's work has been published in numerous books, magazines, e-zines
and journals. See his portfolio for
a more complete listing of publications. The following
are some of his more commonly requested articles:
- Augmented Reality Art Gallery. School Arts Magazine, Davis Publications, March 2014.
- Beyond the Gallery Wall – An Augmented Reality Art (ARt) Gallery. Learning and Leading with Technology, ISTE (Intl Society for Technology in Education), April 2014.
- The Uncommon Core: Essential creativity skills and the grammar of new media are missing from the Common Core English Language Arts Standards. Educational Leadership, ASCD, February 2013.
- Should Schools be Required to Teach Digital Citizenship? Learning and Leading with Technology, ISTE (Intl Society for Technology in Education), December 2012.
- Digital Citizenship: An Opportunity for Everyone. Council of International Schools, October 2012.
- Digital Citizenship Means Character Education for the Digital Age. Kappa Delta Pi, Centennial Issue, Fall 2011.
- La Educación del Carácter en la Era Digital. Eduteka, May, 2011.
- Character Education for the Digital Age - Should we teach our kids to have two lives or one? Educational Leadership, February 2011.
- The Power and Peril of Web 3.0 - The Semantic Web Comes to Education. Learning and Leading with Technology, International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE), May, 2010.
- New Media Literacies. Academe, June 2009. Published by the American Association of University Professors.
- The Greening of the Digital Landscape. Computer Education Journal, 2009. Published by NAACE, United Kingdom.
- Literacy 2.0- Orchestrating the Media Collage. Educational Leadership, 2009. Published by ASCD.
- Alfabetismo digital: un decálogo para la acción. Aula - De Innovacion Educativa, Julio-Augusto 2009.
- The Semantic Web in Education. Educause Quarterly, 2008. Published by EduCause.
- El Arte De Contar Historias Virtuales. El Educador, Año 4, n.º14, julio 2008.
The Future of Learning Systems? Redefining System. Computer Education Journal, 2007. Published by NAACE, United Kingdom.
Traditional Storytelling Goes Green Screen. National Storytelling Magazine, 2007.
- The World of Digital Storytelling. Education Leadership Journal, 2006. Published by ASCD. Este artículo traducido a español.
- Who's afraid of distance education? In G. Kearsley (Ed.), Online learning: Personal reflections on the transformation of education, 2004, Educational Technology Publications.
A Buyer's Market: Education in the New Economy. The State Education Standard, 2001. Published by The National Association of School Boards of Education.
- A Conversation on Technology Leadership. Technology and Learning Magazine, 2001.
Becomes the 4th R. Education Leadership Journal, 2000. Published by ASCD. Este artículo traducido a español.
Primer for Taming the Beast: Using Technology Effectively,
Creatively and Wisely. Independent School Journal, 2000.
- A Matter of Degree. Technos Quarterly, 2001. Published by AIT Press.
- The Promise of Midi Technology - Reflections on Musical Intelligence. Learning and Leading with Technology, 1998.
- Why Distance Education?" The ANNALS of the American Academy of Political and Social Science, 1991.
- Laptops, Networks, and the Evolution of Education. Electronic Learning, 1986.